What We Offer ?
We offer online TOEFL test preparation courses which include two live, real-time classes per week. You will be learning with a community of test preparers from across the globe guided by a native-speaking American Instructor. The course is three-months long and provides an introduction to each section of the exam, test taking strategies, sub-skill development, extensive practice applying learned strategies and plentiful, ongoing peer and Instructor feedback.
Online TOEFL Course
Get the convenience of studying from home with the benefit of meeting weekly with an online Instructor and community of other learners just like you.
What You Get
- Virtual Classes Online
- Weekly Lessons and Homework
- Timely and Extensive Instructor Feedback
- Learning Community: Whatsapp TOEFL Group
- Grammar Support
- Practice with Released TOEFL exams
Why Choose us ?
- We provide TOEFL preparation that meets you where you are.
- There are weekly Live Real-time classes.
- Participate in a program that affords you the time you need for gradual skill development rather than racing through a crash course.
- Learn all necessary sub-skills.
- Learn from a qualified, American Instructor.
- Get extensive, speedy, and ongoing feedback.
- Join a team that will partner with you on your journey.
- Get assistance with test registration and university admissions documents.
2 Weeks (Weeks 1-2)
2 Weeks (Weeks 3-4)
2 Weeks (Weeks 5-6)
2 Weeks (Weeks 7-8)
Question Types & Strategies
Question Types / Strategies
Making a Claim
Vocabulary in Context
General to Specific
General to Specific
Referents & Antecedents
Graphically Represent Information
Skim/scan: Identify key words
Identify Critical Information
Structure of Lecture
Integrated within Speaking and Writing Sections.
Integrated across the duration of the course
4 Weeks (Weeks 9-12)
INTERLEAFING ALL SECTIONS:
Grammar for the Writing Template Whole class and Individual Feedback
Specific Grammar Moves for Expressing Critical Ideas
Roots, Prefixes, Suffixes
Application of all learned strategies
Practice Exams with Feedback